Saturday, November 17, 2018

How would you feel if you behaved like this?

There are kids in this world that don't deserve behavior disorder. But that is something they cannot control and it is not their fault. What if this was you, wouldn't you want to be helped like we should help the kids. Behavioral disorders are typically referred to when a child is experiencing emotional problems having behavioral issues.  Why are people not trying to help these more and show them more attention. They deserve to be treated just like anybody else and no less. Its very difficult in our society. You cannot impose certain behavioral changes.  Education can do it at the right time, probably by high school. After that it is too late. I honestly think that we do need to do something earlier so they can be more advanced than they should. If not it would do nothing but cause more problems and they would feel like they not smart enough for nothing.

Like behaviordisorder.org says behavioral disorders can present themselves in a number of ways. What you may think is a normal stage that your child is going through could actually be a sign of a more serious underlying conditions. This article is really just explaining what behavioral disorder is. It is also discussing the thing we can do in the future to improve the kids that have behavioral disorders. Some of the warning signs that your child might need help is skipping school, early smoking, and lying.  These things are really important for a parent to stay alert to so that they know if their child doesn't have his/her head in the clouds. They also show the thing kids should be doing and those things are approved and a behavior that they want to see.

I know some people have questions about this topic and so do I. When I do ask myself a question about behavior disorder the three is what i always ask myself. I am really concerned about what is really gonna happen with this topic. Does that disorder come from someone else in their family? What are the causes and consequences of behavioral disorder? What is the best way to treat a child that has behavioral disorder? These are the questions I ask and I hope you all are asking yourselves that question also.

9 comments:

  1. It seems to me that there are a lot of kids with behavior disorders today. Years ago, people hardly ever heard of kids having behavior disorders, but it is a very common thing now. Parents back then would force their children to act properly through discipline, thinking it was the solution. I would say behavior disorders are not hereditary. I don't think it is something that can be passed down. I think someones personal life has an effect on them developing a behavior disorder. The best way to help these kids is to be patient with them, and take them to a therapist that can help them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think children with these issues should be treated with care and respect. If need be, parents should take their children to a counselor or doctor to monitor their health and help them overcome obstacles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree that more children seem to have more behavior disorders today. I have friends that have children with this very issue and therapy, penitence, and sometimes medication is the best for the child and the parents. Therapy huge for the child because it helps them understand what is good and bad behavior. Every couple I know that has a child with this issue all of them go through therapy and it seems to work for every family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are several reasons why a child develops a behavior disorder. It can be genetic, an outcome of their environment, abuse, neglect, chemical imbalances, or lack of structure. Any of these can result in shorter attention spans, short tempers, violent responses to stress, shutting down, or talking back. Honestly, you need to get to the root of the issue as soon as possible. Therapy, medical evaluation, and/or a home evaluation. There have been many cases of misdiagnosis that I've witnessed due to the lack of desire to treat children. Some doctors are quick to prescribe medication to treat ADD which has the similar symptoms as childhood trauma/neglect. Plugging your child into the TV or a phone shortens their attention span as its replaced with the need to rapidly sort through information instead of analyzing it, another common symptom of ADD. I'm wary of people who are quick to stamp a label and sell a product, I'll go to a therapist, restructure my time, and listen to the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like starting in elementary school, these schools should really be focusing on the children with the behavioral issues or learning disabilities. They should be getting extra attention and help. We have no idea what kind of home life they have and the only help these kids might have is help from the school. I am not educated on this subject but i feel like behavioral issues are not genetic. I feel like they are caused from how their parents discipline them or maybe from emotional trauma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone very close to me grew up being diagnosed with “behavioral disorders”. Because of that I have a pretty clear view of the topic. I think that behavioral disorders are really a matter of mental illness versus the child’s environment. It can be very hard to distinguish between the two especially if you are an outside looking in. Regardless, I think that children should be loved and cared for. This does not mean I am anti-discipline. However, I do think it is important to examine how children process situations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These days it seems like almost everyone has behavior disorders. It comes in so many ways. It can be children acting out, high strung adults, anxiety, stress, depression, etc. I think the key to treating the behavior disorder is finding a resolution that works for you. This is not a "one size fits all" approach. What works for one person may not necessarily work for another. It is important to recognize these disorders early in children so they can get the proper treatment and learn how to cope with their disorder before reaching adulthood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Personally I do not believe in behavior disorders. I believe that it is the parents responsibility and duty to teach their children how to act and to discipline them when they do not act accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. While I do believe that behavoiral orders exist, I do not believe that they are as common a problem as it would seem. I believe that teachers, doctors, and parents are too quick to diagnose and medicate our children. It is the natural state of a child to be energetic and they do not always concentrate as adults do. I think parents should make their own choices when it comes to this type of issue, not medicate their children because the teacher says he/she needs it. I have seen to many healthy children on medication that makes them like zombies and cannot believe the parents continue to give them this medicine. In most cases, I believe the disorder should be called "lazy parenting" because they don't want to deal with a rambunctious child.

    ReplyDelete